Bacheler Technologies uses its strong partnership with industry leaders to develop solutions that achieve our client’s goals on time and within budget. Below is a list of some of our partners and some of the benefits that we receive and pass on to our clients.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partners
· Demonstrate several areas of technical expertise including infrastructure, networking, office automation, e-commerce, collaboration, business intelligence and other leading edge disciplines.
· A range of services including consulting, training, implementation, maintenance/support, and hosting services.
· Expert support, with 24/7 backup from Microsoft to support them in supporting you.
· A wealth of experience –offering technology solutions for several years, as is testified by customer references.
· Appropriately trained and accredited staff - both prerequisites of becoming a Certified or Gold Certified Partner.
Dell Premier Partners
· Bacheler Technologies’ pricing model with Dell enables us to offer pricing that is well below what normal customers can access, as well as expedited order processing and faster shipping.
· Partnering with Dell we can offer our clients the very best products and solutions at affordable prices.
· Using our leverage with Dell, our clients receive the equipment they need on-time and customized to fit their particular needs.
· With dedicated Account Reps and Dell Consultants we can offer our clients the support and assistance not normally offered to typical customers.
Cisco Select Partners
· Cisco Select Certified Partners benefit from an increased level of support from Cisco,
· Access to best-in-class products and services not available to others,
· Access to technical support, productivity tools, online training, and marketing resources.
· Ranked No. 41 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies, CDW features dedicated account managers who help Partners choose the right technology products and services to best meet their client’s unique needs.
· The company’s technology specialists offer expertise in designing customized solutions, and its advanced technology engineers assist partners with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions.
· Areas of focus include notebooks, desktops, printers, servers and storage, unified communications, security, wireless, power and cooling, networking, software licensing and mobility solutions.
· A just-in-time inventory model and two state-of-the-art distribution centers allows CDW to provide the latest technology with fast and accurate delivery.
- Training for Bacheler Technologies team members as well as our customers
- Proof of concept capabilities
- Solution demonstrations in a live IT environment
- One-stop solution shop trainings from best-of-breed manufacturers and software developers
- Exposure to new technology and solutions before they hit the marketplace
- Video, webinar, and videoconference training and other remote training options